Climbing Prices & Hours
THANK YOU for your interest and support
Hours for 2014: Mon – Fri 4-9 PM, Sat 12-8 PM and Sun 1-6 PM.
Please call us at #706-354-0038 for more details, or like us on Facebook for updates and news.
Active Climbing has the best deals in Georgia! We offer climbing memberships for college students, military, individuals and families to fit any budget.
Be sure to check out our Daily Specials to find out what days are best for you to come in to train and become a stronger climber, the days to climb cheap, or the days to just have fun climbing.
|Monday||Ladies Night||4 PM||9 PM|
|Tuesday||Climbers Night||4 PM||9 PM|
|Wednesday||College Night||4 PM||9 PM|
|Thursday||Climbers Night||4 PM||9 PM|
|Friday||Family Night||4 PM||9 PM|
|Saturday||Close at 6 on home games||12 PM||8 PM|
|Sunday||1 PM||6 PM|
No Staff Assistance – Daily Rates – includes sales taxes, (cheapest prices in GA, btw! )
Adults – Regular Day Pass $12.75
Children ( 12 and under) $10.75
College Students/Military** $10.75
- Climbing Shoe Rental – $3
- Belay Device Rental – $2
- Harness Rental – $1
- Chalk Bag $1
Note: Rental items does not include sales taxes
** College Students must present a valid COLLEGE ID.
** Military must present a valid MILITARY ID.* Note: Daily Rates do NOT provide staff assistance or gear. If you are (a parent) that wants to bring your children here to climb or play, but not sure what to do when you come in, we can give you a quick belay class on how to pull on the ropes for just $8.50 ( it only takes 10-15 min). First come first serve. One cool thing here you may want keep in mind, you can climb let’s say for an hour or so, then if you want to go have lunch or dinner and come back, you are very welcome to do so. No extra charge.
Join the CLUB
Memberships College/Military Single Family**
Monthly auto debit (EFT) * $43 $50 $75
Month to month $54 $64 $90
Yearly (paid in full) $450 $535 $800
We accept Visa and MasterCard, Cash or Check. Prices on memberships include sales taxes.
- Monthly Auto Debit or EFT (electronic funds transfer) – One time Set-up fee $30. Memberships will be charged at the 1st. of every month, must provide a class schedule at the time of enrollment and your college ID. Requires two weeks notice to cancel or freeze account. You can freeze or put your account on hold for $8/mo if you give us two weeks notice.
- Students must present a valid College ID. Same with Military.
- **Family members of the same family, like two parents and two children, no relatives or neighbors, no roomates or best friends! Bigger family, no worries, add more family members for $5/each
Why should you join the club ?
- MEMBERS at Active Climbing are great people. Once they get to know you they are a great help, giving you tips and taking you outdoor climbing.
- We are a small gym with big hearth. Every level, every angle possible. BigAssPads. Fresh, clean problems/routes every two months. Good times, good times …
- Climb all you want. Great atmosphere, make new friends
- Bring in a first-time guest for FREE – ( limited, 2 people a month/membership )
- FREE gear rental
- Free WiFi
With Staff Assistance
If you don’t feel confident learning how to pull on the ropes, then we are here, at your service. Parents can watch while our instructors gear up the children (harness and climbing shoes included). We’ll take care of the ropes for you or your children. Have fun climbing and sliding with one instructor for every 5 climbers. Walk- ins are welcome, although sometimes it may happen that we are busy or booked in advance. We’ll do our best to serve you. First come first serve, please!
- One person – private coaching – one on one with instructor and gear (harness and shoes). $40/person/hour
- Two people or more – one instructor for up to 5 climbers – $25/person
- Quick belay class (learn how to pull on the ropes)- $8.50. You’ll need a harness and belay device. You can rent those for $3
- Day pass with quick belay class and all rental included (great for first timers/parents/teenagers – no experience necessary) – $20 (you save $5 !!! )
Beginners Class/ Intro to climbing
We’ll get you through the basic info about the climbing equipment, we’ll teach you how to use the ropes (belay), how to tie knots and then let you climb for the rest of the day to get the feeling for it. This class can be customized for bouldering too, the new trend these days.
This includes everything from the safety harness, the climbing shoes, the belay device and a chalk bag. We’ll give you a few tips to help you climb more efficient.
Climbing is not as easy as it may seem to some people, it takes a lot of practice and patience to get to a higher level. As the saying goes “Miracles don’t happen over night”. So, just come and enjoy the sport we love! Please call 706-354-0038 for reservations.
5 Visits $58
10 Visits $112
15 Visits $160
Note: Punch card does not include the rental.
(Expires one year from the purchase date, can be used for guests too)
Daily happenings and specials
- Monday: Ladies Night $10 gets you a night of bouldering (climb with no ropes, tons of fun) & FREE Shoe Rental
Want to climb with ropes? Pay $5 extra for a quick belay class with harness included.
- Tuesday: “Climbers Night” come get inspired by the pros or see our Youth team at practice (5-7)
- Wednesday: College Night $10 with a College ID gets you a bouldering (climb with no ropes, tons of fun) Pass & FREE Shoe Rental
Want to climb with ropes? Pay $5 for a quick belay class with harness included.
- Thursday: Our Youth Team practice from 5 to 7. Best night for training!
- Friday: Family Night - To make it affordable to parents, we offer a free belay class (value $8.50). Day passes and gear extra.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we do usually have the beginners room/party room close to private parties, so we encourage to call ahead # 706-354-0038 and see what’s scheduled, that way you don’t run into room closure due parties.
Note – If we have parties scheduled in the beginners/party room your access is limited to the “big” room. The Big room is set up for families as well as advance climbers, easy to challenging routes, for little ones too, a trapeze to play on and more. Just be aware that little ones will not find too much to climb here, the kids room has a slide, a tunnel behind the wall … more fun for sure.
We accept Visa and MasterCard, Discover, Cash or Check. Prices DO include sales taxes, where applicable.